What is Oeko-Tex ?
- all the by basics products are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Oeko-Tex label means for you as a customer, safety and security in that there are no harmful chemicals and allergenic dyes in our products.
- Oeko-Tex is a marking that is more comprehensive than the law and with stricter requirements than similar labels.
- Oeko-Tex certification is the world's leading health mark for textiles, and the requirements are the same, no matter where the clothes are produced.
- Oeko-Tex requirements are regularly updated and checked by the Danish Technological Institute.
- Oeko-Tex means RELIANCE ON TEXTILES