the softest bamboo
- bamboo has round and smooth fibers and therefore are clothes made from bamboo, incredibly soft and comfortable to wear. In addition, bamboo has many good qualities. Bamboo fabric has a sweat absorbing and transporting effect. It lets the skin breathe and do not stick when you sweat. Like wool, bamboo is temperature regulating and have the ability to absorb 3-4 times more than cotton. The bamboo has a natural anti-bacterial effect, which is retained in the final product. Because we want to produce with care, bamboo is a natural choice. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth and grows to its maximum height of only 3-4 years, and it even puts new shoots when it is felled. Bamboo is antibacterial, grows naturally without pesticides or pest control.
did you know...
- that bamboo is sustainable because it is 100% biodegradable
- that some bamboo varieties grow up to 25 cm a day
- that bamboo has a positive effect on CO2 levels because the plant absorbs more CO2, than trees per m2
- that bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth